HEARTS MATRIMONY SERVICES will NOT refund ANY payment to ANY member for ANY reason whatsoever EXCEPT in the case of an error on the part of HEARTS MATRIMONY SERVICES.
Please read the full terms for our refund policy below. Agreeing to our terms and conditions when you create an account with HEARTS MATRIMONY SERVICES means you agree to our refund policy.
REFUNDS are NOT permitted for members to have paid in full and then wish to take a discounted offer or promotion instead. You may NOT cancel your membership to buy a cheaper deal, as your IP address is recorded and we reserve the right to ban your account on this basis. Please note that all monthly subscriptions automatically rebill at the end of the initial subscription term – this is shown CLEARLY to you on the screen when you create your account.
HEARTS MATRIMONY SERVICES will not refund any member who has decided that they no longer wish to use HEARTS MATRIMONY SERVICES. A refund can NOT be given in part or whole for any subscription used or not used by any member for whatever reason. Users who wish to cancel their subscription are not permitted to seek a partial or full refund for any reason.
If you do not wish to be billed again after your initial purchase, you must CANCEL your membership prior to the scheduled re-bill date. If your membership is not canceled before then, we reserve the right NOT to refund you on payments made to us due to your mistake.
REFUND PAYMENTS - Any refunds issued will be processed and completed within 14 days of the initial refund request is confirmed by HEARTS MATRIMONY SERVICES.
Please pay attention to the following rules which if broken, will result in a PERMANENT BAN from the HEARTS MATRIMONY SERVICES site WITHOUT A REFUND:
- Anyone found to be using the HEARTS MATRIMONY SERVICES website under the age of 18 will be banned immediately without refund and your IP address will also be banned.
- You have registered as a member of HEARTS MATRIMONY SERVICES solely for the purpose of finding a spouse OR you are a parent/wali who has registered on behalf of their child WITH THEIR PERMISSION. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
- You commit to keep all information provided to you by other members of HEARTS MATRIMONY SERVICES private and confidential and you will obtain the permission of the member who provided it to you prior to sharing it with a third party.
- You will not request money, or any other form of financial assistance, from any member that you meet on this site – any attempt to do so may result in your details being shared with legal teams, lawyers, the Police, or any other Government or legal bodies for the purpose of an investigation.
- You will not send money or any form of financial asset to any other member that you meet on this site– any attempt to do so may result in your details being shared with legal teams, lawyers, the Police, or any other Government or legal bodies for the purpose of an investigation.
- You will not organize and will not participate in any funds transfer or any asset transfer arrangement organized by any member you meet on this site– any attempt to do so may result in your details being shared with legal teams, lawyers, the Police, or any other Government or legal bodies for the purpose of an investigation.
- You will not load or distribute any virus or software which may harm the site or any of its users.
- You will not create multiple users accounts for yourself.
- You will not post in your profile or communicate through any conversations vulgar material, pictures, or content of an Un-Islamic nature.
- You will not post in your profile or communicate through any conversations any material promoting harmful or criminal thoughts, intent, or action.
- You will not post in your profile or communicate through any conversations any form of harassment, sexual or otherwise, racism, bigotry, violence, invasion of privacy, suggesting, engaging in, or enticing others to commit any illegal or immoral acts. Such actions can be followed up and prosecuted as necessary.
- You will not send to any member unsolicited mass mailings, junk mail, spam mail, and chain letters, nor will you send any business information with the intent to engage or sell to other members including asking members to sign up to other websites or any other medium for products and services.
- You will not engage in gathering personal information such as email addresses, telephone numbers, addresses, financial information, or any other kind of information about our members.
- Profiles are approved within 24 hours and any profiles deemed suspicious or fraudulent will be rejected immediately with a permanent ban and NO refund.
- Abuse of staff will NOT be tolerated in any way, the shape of form, and will result in a permanent ban without refund.
- You agree to include FACTUAL information about yourself which is a TRUE and ACCURATE representation of yourself. You may NOT use fake pictures (actors, actresses, models, or any person who is not the actual member.) and any other misleading or untruthful personal Information, such as incorrect full names, misrepresented real age, location, country of residence, country of origin, religion, height, weight, and any other item of personal description can result in a permanent ban without refund.
- Any member found to be trying to find ways to evade using our site conversation area and trying to post their personal details to take conversations off the site will be banned without refund.
- Any member requesting to take conversations off the HEARTS MATRIMONY SERVICES website when compatibility has not been established can be subject to a permanent ban without refund.
- Please note that ALL members of HEARTS MATRIMONY SERVICES – whether free or paid MUST adhere to the rules mentioned here, in the Refund Policy. Failure to do so can result in a ban without a refund.
- It is YOUR responsibility to CANCEL your membership when you are no longer interested in being a member of HEARTS MATRIMONY SERVICES. HEARTS MATRIMONY SERVICES will NOT refund any members who have failed to do so.
- A refund can NOT be given on the basis of members choosing not to correspond with you. Reasons for members failing to contact you include: the poorly written profile, personal preferences, and wants do not match yours, your profile may not be appealing to others, your personal circumstances may mean your profile is not of interest to others, etc. This is by no means an exhaustive list, but on all such occasions, you CANNOT be refunded.
- It is YOUR responsibility to communicate with members in a polite, respectful manner. Rude, offensive, filthy, disgusting, or vulgar messages or any other inappropriate messages will result in a permanent ban without refund.